Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Tauranga vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Tauranga vs Aiken, Sc, Usa
Tauranga vs Faro, Portugal
Tauranga vs Harare, Zimbabwe
Tauranga vs Geneva, Ne, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Pointe-└-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Fort Smith, Nt vs Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
Fort Smith, Nt vs Ístersund, Sweden
Fort Smith, Nt vs Arak, Iran
Caribou, Me vs Horton, Ks
Minya vs Dar Es Salaam
Arica vs Dnepropetrovsk
Grottaglie vs La Victoria
- The distance between Tauranga, New Zealand and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 12,671 km or 7,874 mi.
- To reach Tauranga in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 235.4° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Tauranga bearing 211.3° or SSW .
- Tauranga has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Tauranga is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.4 °C (31.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.1 °C (57.8°F) less in Tauranga. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 939.9 mm (37 in) more which is equivalent to 939.9 l/m² (23.07 US gal/ft²) or 9,399,000 l/ha (1,004,815 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.6° higher in Tauranga than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tauranga relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Tauranga
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tauranga vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Tauranga vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Tauranga vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Tauranga vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Fort Smith, Nt vs Johnstown, Pa, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs San, Mali
Fort Smith, Nt vs Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica
Fort Smith, Nt vs Spokane, Wa, Usa
Jarabacoa vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Matsuyama vs Termoli
Higuey vs Rafaela Inta
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Tauranga vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tauranga
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW